Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have a relative that leaves you scratching....

Do you have a relative that makes you say "Huh?"

No, because I figure that whatever they do, particularly with their own money, is their business, not mine. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I suspect I'm the relative that makes all the others wonder.

Add me to the list.  No doubt I'm "the one" in my family and I'm perfectly fine with it. 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2: I don't mean to be rude but, I can't help but wonder why you're so concerned about which types of accounts she has money invested. Why does it matter to you? Like you said...her money, her choices.

Respected Contributor

More than one and I probably have them scratching their heads over me, too.  In fact, I don't know of any family that doesn't have a few.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q   I don't care if she keeps her money in a can buried in the backyard.  When she showed my sister a 6 figure check and the only account she has is checking my sister mentioned putting part in checking, some in a readily available savings account and invest the rest. Earn some interest for Pete's sake. She had no idea what my sister was talking about. 

Hey, if she's 80 and has no money left it's her problem.  But she'll have a nicely landscaped yard.  She can sit by her firepit and keep warm.

BTW, she never hesitates injecting her 2 cents in others lives. Knowing her she will look to a relative to help take care of her.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Diva on The Q   I don't care if she keeps her money in a can buried in the backyard.  When she showed my sister a 6 figure check and the only account she has is checking my sister mentioned putting part in checking, some in a readily available savings account and invest the rest. Earn some interest for Pete's sake. She had no idea what my sister was talking about. 

Hey, if she's 80 and has no money left it's her problem.  But she'll have a nicely landscaped yard.  She can sit by her firepit and keep warm.

BTW, she never hesitates injecting her 2 cents in others lives. Knowing her she will look to a relative to help take care of her.

Mabe she sees you as the family member who leaves her scratching her head.  And is gossiping about your personal business on the internet.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 ,

You've posted some really personal things  about your relatives here.  This one is just plain mean.

Do you not get along with any of your family?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2   Actually I get along with a number of them.  There are a handful (big family) that work my last nerve.

Kudos to you for having a perfect family.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeautyLver   Hey, she can scratch her head over me anytime and if she wants to post about me go ahead. My life isn't all that thrilling thankfully.

Truth is I don't care.

Super Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 ,

You've posted some really personal things  about your relatives here.  This one is just plain mean.

Do you not get along with any of your family?

Absolutely everyone, everything seems to bother, annoy this woman.  Daily.