Regular Contributor

Flower, that is. I like too many and don't think I could pick a favorite. I am looking forward to shopping for them for my outdoor planters as spring is only 2 days away. Yippeee

Honored Contributor

tuberose

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite?

[ Edited ]

Yes I do, it's camellia..  When I was in high school and asked to a dance, Donnie brought me a camellia corsage- it was beautiful.  And when I married the first time, my bouquet was all white camellia.  

Nice thread, @fleetwood.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Texas bluebonnets, yellow roses, and Iowa tulips!!!!! None of those things are in my landscape, however, but I love them the best.

Honored Contributor

For outdoor planting, I like geraniums.  They look good if they get too much sun or if I forget to water them.  I buy three medium in a pink shade, add a pik and potato vine.  Totally transforms the front of the house.

Esteemed Contributor

I love all the beautiful flowers....picking a favorite flower would be like picking my favorite child...which i love....

When i had a garden to plant flowers...I planted the miniature marigolds...love how they multipled and became this gorgeous

blanket of color...people would stop by and admire how lovely they looked...

Respected Contributor

Outside, I do petunias and impatients.  I have roses and hydrangeas and some flowering ground cover.

Inside, I like orchids. 

Honored Contributor

Wildflowers.

Super Contributor

My favorite flower is camellia.

Respected Contributor

Peonies!  Love the fragrance and the big puffy flower.