Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite meal?

My favorite meal is the one someone else cooks. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

My first choice would always be an Armenian meal, there are several that all involve lamb (not mutton) that would be equally loved

Fav non Armenian meal is Thanksgiving spread, Turkey, stuffing, yams, cranberries and of course pumpkin pie!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I like a grilled steak, baked potato, salad, and a veg. I'm not one for pasta or things heavily sauced. I don't care for rice either

The older I get it seems the pickier I am about food. Some of it is by necessity, and some by choice

In my old age I am a type 2 diabetic, so I shy away from starches

I like grilled meat or fish the best

I love mexican food, could eat it everyday.  There is a restaurant where I live that has the best beans ever. 

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

My favorite meal is the one someone else cooks. Smiley Wink

LOL Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There used to be a restaurant here that offered my favorite meal.   

It was Australian lobster tail with Alaskan king crab legs.  There was some other stuff on the plate, but that was my focus.  Smiley Happy   Bunch of lemon wedges and some clarified butter and I was a happy little chicken!

It's been years since I was last there and now they are gone.   But that was on the menu for years.  At some point it was no longer on the menu but they would still make it for me.   Wasn't cheap.   No matter.  It was awesome!

Respected Contributor

My two favorites are Thanksgiving meal and meatloaf, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.

Esteemed Contributor

Beef & Noodles w/ (real) Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans (second place would be Chicken & Noodles).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Now therein lies the problem. LOL

Oh no, Chicken and Dumplings. My comfort food.

Honored Contributor

The problem is I have too many "favorite meals".

Honored Contributor

I like tacos, cheese enchiladas, chips, good hot sauce, or chicken and dumplings, good pizza, calzones, salami, good salads, cobblers, cakes, ice cream.