Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite line from any of your favorite movies? Something that stuck with you...

From Bambi

"Your mother isn't with us anymore."

Cried my eyes out and never could watch the movie again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite line from any of your favorite movies? Something that stuck with you...

I thought of another one , " real tomato catsup Eddie, ? from National Lampoon's Vacation.  I say this whenever I can, and yes, there is eye rolling . LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

From "Airplane!"

' Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit sniffin' glue '

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

Red light, stop; green light, go; yellow light, go very fast. - Starman

I'm not that kind of angel. - Michael

Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. - Rebecca

Love this one too. It sets the mood and takes me away. Both book and movie are masterpieces!

Trusted Contributor

It wasn't really a favorite movie of mine, although I did enjoy it, but this line always stuck with me...it was said by the awesomely talented Cicely Tyson in Diary of a Mad Black Woman, "You've got the strength god gave us women to survive, you just haven't tapped into it yet."  It was said to her daughter (Kimberly Elise) who was going through a rough time....

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

The line I use the most after all these years is still from Stripes:  "Lighten up, Francis."

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 How about this one......Pa I've got troubles.  Ok says Pa let's go in the kitchen

Esteemed Contributor

Dustin Hoffman in Midnight Cowboy. "I'm walking here!."

Great acting in that movie by both Hoffman and Jon Voight. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend  In As Good as it Gets, Jack Nicholson says to "go sell crazy somewhere else, I am already stocked up here."

Respected Contributor

@patbz My favorite movie