Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite line from any of your favorite movies? Something that stuck with you...

Oh yes.   Mattie Walker from Body Heat:  "You're not too smart are you?  I like that in a man."    That should have been his first clue.

Super Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite line from any of your favorite movies? Something that stuck with you...

Fasten your seatbelts, It's going to be a bumpy night.

All About Eve, fantastic movie.

Super Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

And from every Die Hard, (If you've seen the movies you know what comes next:  "Yippie-ki-yay, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My go to Christmas Movie!! Yea, I know I am strange.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"...I only knew that you were thirsty."
Parry, The Fisher King

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was fun reading everyone's responses -- great thread, @Styleovertrend!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

From Vertigo:   “Don’t you know Madeleine, you should never keep souvenirs from a murder”

Trusted Contributor

I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.  Julia Roberts says this to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill.

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this one as I haven't had time to read through 10 pages.