Honored Contributor

Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

[ Edited ]

Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are on sale, two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

Product Large ImageAlways have several cans of this one in the house!

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

I love the lentil. I noticed they recently came out with some new flavors.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I like the tomato basil !

Trusted Contributor

Their cream of mushroom soup is fantastic. Great big slices of mushrooms in a tasty creamy soup. Empty the can into a sauce pan and just heat. It's very rich and filling. I often have a salad and that soup for dinner with a slice of crusty bread. Nourishing and satisfying. 

The Progresso chicken noodle soup is incomparable. It's a staple in my pantry. Kids love it and seniors, too. Plenty of chicken, very visible and tender. My opinion is there are too many carrots, but that's just me!!

I've had the Progresso clam chowder and enjoyed it very much, too. Not a favorite, but surprisingly good. 

Honored Contributor

As others have replied, I like the lentil and tomato basil.  I also like the "light" soups.  

Honored Contributor

Yes! I love this one, my fave:

base_041196805482.jpg

Honored Contributor

@chessielady wrote:

I like the tomato basil !

That's my favorite also.

Honored Contributor

Chicken and dumplings, and minestrone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  My favorite is Chickarina. I like the tiny pasta

and the little meatballs.