Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

[ Edited ]

One of my favorites is Tuscan-Style White Bean.  I had it for lunch today.

PRO-VEG-CLSCS-SOUP-TUSCAN-STYLE-WHT-BEAN.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

Manhattan Clam and Italian Wedding. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always have several cans in pantry!  Most flavors have way too much salt, but I do like the low sodium chicken noddle!  Also like the lentil.   Wish they had more low sodium flavors to offer! 

Respected Contributor

The corn chowder is really good.

Valued Contributor

Yuck, no

Honored Contributor

It's funny but I have not purchased Progresso soup in years.  I tend to like the powder mix soups by Alessi (the split pea is superb) as are the Italian bean soups.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Have tried Progresso to many times. They salt is very high and they have an off taste, also to many additives.

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

One of my favorites is Tuscan-Style White Bean.  I had it for lunch today.

PRO-VEG-CLSCS-SOUP-TUSCAN-STYLE-WHT-BEAN.png

The Tuscan Style White Bean soup is one of our favorites too!  Also like the Tomato Basil, Lentil, New England Clam Chowder, Manhattan Clam Chowder, and many other soups of theirs.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

Do you have a favorite Progresso Soup. They are on sale, two for one, so I'd like to get a few.

Thinking of you today, @Mindy D , as I warm Progresso Lentil soup for lunch. 

What did you finally end up buying in that soup sale, and which are your favourites?

Honored Contributor

At ShopRite yesterday, Progresso soups were $3.89 and up!   That's crazy.  Fortunately, regular price at other stores is more reasonable.  Wegmans is $2.29.