Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a backscratcher?

I showed my husband the back scratcher and he didn't seem interested. I guess I will remain his back scratcher. We "I" use Gold Bond powder.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one, and I use it everyday! 

Trusted Contributor

I bought a wooden one at Walgreen's many years ago and it's one of the best purchases I have ever made!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've had the same one for 25 years, a birthday gift ,and reading here makes me feel the need to use it!

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

Yes, several. The best one? My wife.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm going to research the very best of the backscratchers and give them as gifts this next Christmas. Some may even receive carved ones, others bear claws or rakes.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

The best use for me beside my back to have the expandable one in my purse for grocery shopping.My arms are short and Im not very tall so this helps me get products off the tall shelfs...never anyone around in Walmart to help...Daughter saw me use it in the store and she had to have one and laughs her head off about using it Mom your great for ideas.

Honored Contributor

I have finally encountered a problem with owning a backscratcher so I must share it with you: I can no longer tolerate any itching on my back.

Over the many many long years of not having a backscratcher, I developed the ability to ignore little itches or irritations on my back. Unless it was strong, I'd do nothing about it or shift in my chair to mitigate it.

Now I've completely lost that ability. Tiniest itch? "Where's my scratcher???!?" I hope I never have any kind of itchy back breakdown in public bcause of this.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

Yes I do.........my husband!

Honored Contributor

@Lvqfan wrote:

Yes I do.........my husband!

That's the best kind! I have one of those too, but he's not always quite as convenient. Woman Very Happy