Honored Contributor

Re: Do you get USPS mail everyday?

we get mail every single day, even sometimes on a sunday. i had a package delivered this past sunday via usps. i am pretty sure our mailman hates us because we do get a lot of packages, magazines, and catalogs. LOL

it SEEMS to be getting a bit better.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes there is no mail on a Friday or Saturday.  I think they might be holding it for Monday.

I will get misdirected mail often.  That shouldn't happen with the frequency that it does.  I'm sure my mail has gone to another too.  Never to be seen again.

Valued Contributor

Yes.  I receive mail everyday.  We have days were they're not much in the box but it's rarely stuffed.

Honored Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

You are talking about several difficult issues.  I get mail Monday through Saturday and I get packages on Sunday if the sender pays for special delivery.   When UPS transfers a package to Usps, of course it adds 2 to 3 days.  Depending on the day of transfer.  Obviously your particular post office is very small  and under staffed so that if someone calls out sick or is on vacation, they can't cover all the routes.  I'm sure your postmaster is doing the best he can.  

Honored Contributor

mostly junk. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Jo1313 wrote:

So many issues with Regular(USPS) mail deliveries here..

On a regular basis..I don't get mail 2 or 3 days a week..The day after I don't get a delivery my mailbox is stuffed..Some of the mail that comes a day or 2 late is time sensitive.

I have called the postmaster in our town ..I'm usually told" we didn't have a delivery driver for your route today".

When pkgs. get passed from UPS to USPS on a Friday...I don't get them until at least Tuesday!

Ditto exactly.