Respected Contributor

Re: Do you follow any celebrities?

@Tinkrbl44  Its ok. No worries 😉 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

No. Just not interested in people who are famous for being famous.
Regular Contributor

NO....  and I also have zero interest in the Royal Family.

Honored Contributor

Waste of time, IMO. Nothing those folks do ever affect my life in any way----same goes for the royals---who cares!!!!  Not the least bit interested!!!

Honored Contributor

Some celebrities only like people who treat them well, and people who don't well they "go to war" on them.

There's a cult of personality surrounding some.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

No.

Trusted Contributor

I don't follow any celebrities FB pages, but I do get celebrity news updates in my feed. So in that way I do follow them. I f I click on any of the headlines, I always consider the source and take anything said with a grain of salt. As far as I'm concerned, it's true when the person themselves says or writes it.

I like to read about the royal family

The twitter war brought on by Ioan Gruffud's spurned wife is painful to read, but I've been there and I hope she lets this go

I like Kourtney and Travis' relationship

I love seeing where celebrities vacation

I enjoy the cougar relationship between Gov Cuomo's ex and her 20 years younger hottie boyfriend

I love seeing celebrity homes

Esteemed Contributor

Never

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Nope.

Nope

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

When news tidbits and photos of celebs pop up in your Google feed home page, do you click on them? Personally I couldn't care less about the Hollywood crowd. Or the so called "influencers"or socialites or hip hop moguls. So I scroll past. 

I do enjoy reading about a few of the British Royal family. My secret life as a  nosy peasant. Haha. 

And there are a handful of pro athletes that I'm interested in. Draymond Green, Matt Stafford, Kirk Cousins. Mainly because of their Michigan connections. 

@Tinkrbl44 

I can tell you 1 thing where, if they don't think the same? Their careers are put in great jeopardy!  It's that way or the highway for many, and some found out the hard way!  The Big black ball!

hckynut  🇺🇸

I am always amused when people think the "Hollywood crowd" are all basically the same, think the same, do the same things ... it's ridiculous.   The types of people who work in the various entertainment industries are just as different as large numbers of people working in any other industry.  Different opinions, different lives and different life goals.  

hckynut(john)