Honored Contributor

Do you ever wonder what a woman would see in getting involved with a prisoner

I find it really  a strange set of circumstances, that a woman would marry someone in prison, convicted of terrible crimes, like Charles Manson

I can't  see what on earth is in it for them

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever wonder what a woman would see in getting involved with a prisoner

Some women are only interested in unavailable men.

Valued Contributor

Re: Do you ever wonder what a woman would see in getting involved with a prisoner

@cherry wrote:

I find it really  a strange set of circumstances, that a woman would marry someone in prison, convicted of terrible crimes, like Charles Manson

I can't  see what on earth is in it for them

Notoriety?

Their very brief "fifteen minutes of fame?"

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Honored Contributor

Plus, think how romantic it is when they break out of their cells like El Chapo, just to come see you! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

Notoriety?

Their very brief "fifteen minutes of fame?"

I think when one is incarcerated, it's even less than 15 minutes.  Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

Either they have low self esteem or suffer from mental illness.

Honored Contributor

Maybe authoring a book in the future? The ultimate bad boy syndrome?
Trusted Contributor

These women must have no self esteem no shame. Why would anyone believe a prisoner who committed horrible crimes that they loved that person. Maybe to brain wash and use them. No future no nothing!
Respected Contributor

I don't know either, they are not contributing anything to a household or relationship.

Maybe that's why, they can say they are married but don't have to cook, clean or listen to him talk LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have found that there are a lot of nuts in this world.