Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
01-25-2019 05:00 AM - edited 01-25-2019 05:05 AM
Guess they should have an opinion section as well as a review section lol
are the 'reviews' along the lines of - that clothing item is too loud a pattern and I would never wear it
that jewelry item is too expensive for the gram weight and I would never buy it
everyone has an opinion and must make it known and I don't even review most products I buy here or anywhere else.
first sentence - product you have purchsed and used
I find it funny that this got review and 80% found it useful, guess the other 20% wanted to state their opinion
01-25-2019 06:30 AM
Recently, I was interested in a Dennis Basso coat that was on clearance. Alot of reviews said the buttons fall off....I thought no biggie...I sew and I'll fix that issue.
When I got the coat....the buttons were sewn on well....I don't get it...Maybe they needed to buy a BIGGER size because they were putting too much strain on them.
01-25-2019 07:00 AM
01-25-2019 07:21 AM
Sometimes I do, and I mostly skim over them. Some of them seem really stupid to me so I dont put too much store in them, and not just here on the Q either. Amazon has some real humdingers!
01-25-2019 07:52 AM - edited 01-25-2019 07:53 AM
I was reading the Vitamix TSV reviews and they are all good. What I did notice was where they asked if you purchased or you owned this it said No? Maybe they never read to say Yes.
They look like honest reviews.
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995-2019 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice