Honored Contributor

Re: Do you ever fall asleep with your eyeglasses on?

How else do you expect me to see my dreams?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

How else do you expect me to see my dreams?

@just bee

Hah!!  Cute!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I wear contacts 95% of the time, but usually when I'm at home and not going back out, I wear my glasses......I have an old pair that I wear when I go to bed because I usually watch TV before going to sleep.......I ruined too many good ones by rolling on my side, having them slip off and rolling on top of them, etc.  It keeps my good glasses from constant trips to be adjusted.

Honored Contributor

Every TV I've had for the last 20 years has had a timer feature.   When I go to bed, I generally put the timer on and don't have to worry about it.  Since I'm so bad at sleeping, probably 9 times out of 10, I end up having to turn it back on anyway.

But for those who are better at sleeping and the tv wakes you up, it's a good option to use.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree, funny you should ask. I seem to nod off for a little nap time now and then. When my head snaps, then I know I've fallen asleep. Egads, I've become one of those people.