Respected Contributor

I am so tired of the frequency the Peleton commercial is shown. But it does me wonder how any people lover their exercise equipment.

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you enjoy exercising?

I don't actually enjoy it but I love how I feel when I'm done.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I've never met a piece of exercise equipment that I liked.

However, I love power walking and Zumba dance/exercise!  I absolutely love both, but power walking is #1 for me.  I usually power walk 5 days a week, and Zumba one day a week.  But if the weather is crappy, I Zumba inside more that week.  I even power walk in the winter, just layer up more.

If I don't like it, I will not do it.  I loathe treadmills and ellipticals, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Absolutely not ! !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The only exercise I have ever really enjoyed was when I ice skated, swam and danced. Anything in a gymn I never really enjoyed and I no longer go to one.

Trusted Contributor

I swim laps 5-6 times per week.  No machines required, and feel so much better when I'm done.  Usually 45 minutes of swimming.  Love it !!!

Honored Contributor

Hate to go to the gym, but love the results.  However, an at-home piece of equipment would not work for me.  I would find too many reasons not to use it.  I have to drag myself out of bed and get to the gym.  If I don't go first thing in the morning I won't go.  

As far as results go, it's not just about a pretty body.  It's about a functional body.  At my age, I'm seeing more and more people falling apart, and at younger and younger ages.  

I also find that if I have a sedentary day, my body just starts feeling worse and worse as the day goes on.  I find myself more tired after a sedentary day than after an active day.  It's a different kind of tired. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I enjoy walking my dog every day, except in cold, wet

weather. Some days furrther if time allows.

Its good for you to do something every day. 

Esteemed Contributor

i'd rather have a root canal!!!

Honored Contributor

Nope. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."