Respected Contributor

Re: Do you enjoy being teased?

On 7/11/2014 pupcakes said:

I was teased for being so skinny, my nickname was "slats". It hurt back then, but luckily I am still thin & I'm sure lots of the teasers are not.

Hi pupcakes, I don't think that's teasing. That's tormenting. Like calling someone "fatso". That's not teasing. Sorry you had to endure that.

Super Contributor

So we went to McDonalds where I bought lunch. The bill was $10.96. I thought I had the 96 cents on me and wanted to get rid of it and my lovely sister in law says you're giving her 96 cents its only 4 cents. I wanted to be like yeah and whats it to you?

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 nycrhythm0617 said:

So we went to McDonalds where I bought lunch. The bill was $10.96. I thought I had the 96 cents on me and wanted to get rid of it and my lovely sister in law says you're giving her 96 cents its only 4 cents. I wanted to be like yeah and whats it to you?

You sound like you are trying to go t**it for tat, which is never a good think.

Save your change. It mounts up quickly. Every 6 months or so do something special with it.

Why would you refer to your niece as a munchkin? If you are small you must have been called that in a derogatory manner.

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 ivanatrump said:
On 7/11/2014 nycrhythm0617 said:

You sound like you are trying to go t**it for tat, which is never a good think.

Save your change. It mounts up quickly. Every 6 months or so do something special with it.

Why would you refer to your niece as a munchkin? If you are small you must have been called that in a derogatory manner.

I call her that in an affectionate way...its one of my nicknames for her. My Mom calls her that too sometimes.