Super Contributor

Re: Do you drink CHEAP beer?

I drink Coor's light. I like it.

In restaurants I'll drink Perrin Kona ale. It's fantastic. If a restaurant has it on tap, it's a real treat.

Honored Contributor

YES! YES, I DO! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I used to drink only the finest imported brews, but then I went back to school and got a low-paying job in a hospital so I was living on my future retirement savings. I had to make some sacrifices. I've since graduated and am working as a psychiatric nurse but I'm so used to drinking the cheap domestic swill that I have lost my taste for the good stuff.

I'm too embarrassed to mention the brand. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

But I saw an ad in the paper today: A 30-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon for $13.99! That's practically free in New Mexico! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I asked Better-half if he wanted to lower his standards even more.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I do not drink beer at all. Blech

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

According to the map I do.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband buys some once in a while (a case lasts him a whole year). He only drinks locally crafted micro beer (in various flavored beers that are made in PA here), and he drinks Yuengling too (also made in PA). He said those cheap beers are horrible..lol..Me- I hate beer. I think it tastes horrible and smells horrible. Bleech! lol

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I love beer. I don't like 'lite' beer with the exception of a once in a while Michelob Amber Ultra. Right now I'm working my way through a mixed case of Mexican beers. Tecate, Sol and Dos Equis Lager. Love them all. Will not drink a Corona. AND don't go putting fruit in my beer. I don't even want a lime so keep strawberries and orange and blueberry away from my beer. In the winter I like pale ales, brown ales and ambers. Love Newcastle in the winter. Also like Shiner Bock , Lone Star and Yuengling.
Honored Contributor

I don't drink but several of those are not cheap!

Honored Contributor

They still make ""Schlitz""? Wow

Esteemed Contributor

I don't drink any beer....cheap or expensive!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:

They still make ""Schlitz""? Wow

No joke- I have this exact ""Schlitzerland"" tray. I have it hanging and I have magnets where I change out photos.