Honored Contributor

Re: Do you drink CHEAP beer?

That Straw-ber-rita looks interesting. May have to look for that one. I've never tried flavored beer, only Coronna with a lime in it.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Preds said:

Hey .... Bud Light .... TN! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yep, I'm cheap, but I'm not easy!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 betteb said:
On 5/18/2014 Preds said:

Hey .... Bud Light .... TN! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yep, I'm cheap, but I'm not easy!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Hi bette ... long time no see. Drop by sometime and I'll give you a cheap beer. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Sam Adams is not cheap beer. It's pretty good. But Olympia beer (affectionately known as ""Olly"" to poor college students is swill. Pure swill.

Respected Contributor

I hate beer!

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Pqfan said:

I hate beer!

Really? Shame. Beer always speaks so highly of you............

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 Emma bunting said:
On 5/18/2014 Pqfan said:

I hate beer!

Really? Shame. Beer always speaks so highly of you............

Valued Contributor

Emma is 100% correct. Sam Adams is not cheap but it is good.

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2014 ~moxie~ said:

I only drink flavored beers. There is a brewery near my son's house and it has be the best apple beer, strawberry beer and others. It has a punch to it that I really enjoy. The only cheap beer I drink is Budweiser lime. Love that beer. The also make these, which are very good. http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn36u_iCEAA2dlC.jpg:large

They also make an orange one as well.

the can is orange but it is not orange flavor. it is mango and so good! my DH bought one for me to try. it is even better than the strawberry! i did not even realize it was beer and did not believe him when he told me!!!

i am not a beer drinker - i think it all tastes the same. AWFUL!!!! even the $$$$ brands my DH buys. i can't tell the difference in them that he swears by!

and the prices i have seen for this in our stores i don't think anyone would put this in the "cheap beer" category!!

Honored Contributor

I don't drink much beer these days, but if I do, it's usually Miller or Bud Lite. In my younger days, it usually one of those listed on the map. I'm from NE PA originally, but never heard of Saranac. Mostly Schlitz, as I recall, but otherwise, Bud or Yuengling, back then.