Respected Contributor

Re: Do you do a price comparison before purchasing?

I usually only buy things from QVC that I can't find anywhere else, like supersize Philosophy items or Josie Maran items, but I will check out things that I know I can find elsewhere.

I mostly buy beauty items on QVC and clothes. It's easy to get a good value on beauty items with sets, supersizes, and TSVs. I normally wouldn't buy a single moisturizer from QVC because I can get that for less at a local store, but as soon as they supersize it or make it a duo, the QVC value usually becomes unbeatable.

I buy a lot of clothes from QVC because they offer measurements on the pages, which makes it easier to find things that fit. They're one of the few places I can find pants that fit me because a lot of places have determined women aren't allowed to be short AND fat, you can only be short OR fat.

Honored Contributor

I always look for the lowest price including S&H and also online coupons before I order anything anywhere.

Some people who need something, but don't have the means to pay it upfront might need EasyPay, so I can see why they would not look elsewhere for a lower price.

Respected Contributor

Always.

Honored Contributor

No.  Getting something a few bucks cheaper is not worth the time spent for me.  I have never had issues ordering here and CS has always been able to quickly resolve any issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Always.

Yesterday's TSV power washer was 20% lower on their website. Maybe did not have extras? I did not pay close attention.

Dooneys purchased at IloveDooney at a fraction of the price before the holidays.

Other items: always check eBay.

My Q buying is usually limited to LTS clothing items.

Honored Contributor

I can't think of anything I bought from QVC for at least a year that I could have bought elsewhere -  and if I look back another 6 months, the only thing I see that might exist elsewhere are a couple of Spanx camisoles, but they were all sale-priced and finding that price elsewhere is rare.  

Even when other places I shop run sales, few pieces if any from Spanx are included.

Honored Contributor

You bet i do.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Before purchasing what? Some things doesn't,some things,does.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First if it's a national brand I read reviews, and no matter what cateogry of product I always comparison shop---

QVC is not very competitive in price these days! 

Cat Computer GIFs | Tenor

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Yes. Sometimes QVC and HSN have better deals on beauty. The bundles are sometimes a better price than buying everything separately at Amazon or the Sephora site, as long as you want everything in the bundle.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr