Trusted Contributor

I cook and bake everyday. It's rare that we go out to dinner; it's simply not worth it.

Cooking is relaxing for me.

Super Contributor
On 3/24/2015 magicmoodz said:
On 3/24/2015 winamac1 said:

I cooked Friday night as I had some family over.

In general..I do not cook. I make egg white omelettes for breakfast and have greek yogurt--for dinner, it's steamed veggies and chicken or shrimp. That's the extent of my cooking.

I guess I don't consider it cooking as it's basically no added ingredients or recipes and it's just throwing items on the stove or in the microwave with little preparation.

DH does not cook.

win, does your DH eat as healthy as you?

I have only started cooking the last 1-2 years. I don't make fancy meals and we eat out of bowls every night. Dinner is usually chicken, fish or seafood and roasted veggies with quinoa or something like a salad with chicken, black beans, red pepper, green onions and salsa.

If you have to turn on the oven and use some pots and pans I consider that cooking. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I do it most days. I eat a lot like you guys and I like to know what's in the food I'm eating.

Now if I go out to eat or to a friend's for dinner or a party or something then I just eat what I want or what they cook.

Once in a blue moon I'll cook something that takes longer than an hour.

Super Contributor

Only if forced to {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}.

What we usually do is make a large quantity of something (I made pinto beans with garlic and onions sautéed in bacon added to the beans in my Ninja crockpot and boy do I love that thing!), then freeze individual portions. Or Costco pizza once in a while, but my favorite fallback is sandwiches! I love a good sandwich! Add some crunchie vegetables and you're all set.

Having said that I hate to cook (did I? well, I do), I'm going to surprise hubby tonight with a stuffed, roasted chicken with cranberry sauce -- so easy to make -- and cornbread and string beans. Yumy!

Super Contributor

No, I don't like to cook. Just because I had a kid 19 years ago, I'm still having to cook food every night? I don't think so. He's old enough he can make his own food.

Respected Contributor

Prepare dinner every day and bake almost every day. Love to cook and bake not a big deal here to do plus we like different types of food.

Valued Contributor
Please define ""cook"" ? I heat up and mix (salad).
Esteemed Contributor

I love to cook and bake

Super Contributor

I've cooked many days of my 41 year marriage! We used to go out once in a while, but it's gotten so expensive and my husband is ill. I have never really "enjoyed' cooking, but I DO enjoy eating, so I do it! lol

Valued Contributor

Yes, I cook most days, usually simple things like fajitas, rice or pasta dishes, salads or chicken with vegetables. On the weekends, I might bake a bit or do a little more elaborate dishes. If I had more time, I would definitely experiment with new dishes but my hours are long and time is short at home. I really do love to cook (and clean as well).

Respected Contributor

Yes both my husband and I love to cook, serve, eat, and enjoy compliments from others who enjoy our culinary creations.