Honored Contributor

I like to cook enough for 3-4 meals so I only cook a couple times a week.

Regular Contributor
Yes,I am always cooking or baking. I think it comes from your childhood.My parents were excellent cooks and my sister and I were brought up in the kitchen ; so to speak. Our Italian upbringing plays a big part in our love for cooking. I cook from scratch and my kids say I can make a meal out of nothing. I don't know how families can afford groceries today when they purchase so much processed and frozen items. Not healthy at all. I taught my kids the way I was .
Super Contributor
Yes, I have cooked just about everyday for over 35 years
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Yes, five out of seven nights a week most of the time. We enjoy our dinners out also.Smile

Honored Contributor

tonight i made grilled marinated chicken breasts, basmati rice, saffron glazed carrots, broiled tomatoes and quartered vidalia onions, sauteed mushrooms. yes, i cook a lot and cook often.

i do enjoy going out also though! we try to go out once or twice a week.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I like to eat good food and prefab or take out is not good so I make it myself.
Honored Contributor

Yes, I cook, but I would much rather bake. We also go out to a restaurant sometimes.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

I cook dinner 4-5 nights a week. With just 2 of us, there are leftovers for lunch or an additional dinner meal. Then we get takeout or go out another night or two.

Usually, every other week, I get food and recipes from blueapron.com...so get to try out new foods and cooking techniques.

Honored Contributor

I cook about 5-6 nights a week. We usually eat out on Saturdays. I also buy food from ""My Fit Foods"" for myself some nights and cook for DH and I eat the My Fit Foods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I enjoy it. Even though I'm single, I've learned to make things that freeze (individual portions) well and just pull something out the night before and have a salad with it the next evening. I'm not a peanut butter sandwich or popcorn every night kind of girl.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown