Respected Contributor

I know someone (a family member) who I consider one of the worst human beings on Earth.  He leaves destruction wherever he goes.  Yet, he seems to live a "good" life.

He does well financially, has been very healthy, and nothing seems to bother him.  He hurts others without remorse.

So, it has made me wonder, is there such a thing as "karma?"  Is it selective, or are we all in for a dose of it sometime?

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you believe in karma?

I don't believe in Karma. 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

Karma is real ..... what goes around comes around.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it takes a while for people to get what is coming to them. It is usually worth the wait.  I do believe in karma and what goes around comes around.

Honored Contributor

I do.

Some call it Karma, some call it 'what goes around comes around' and some just call it the final judgement, but I do believe people get what they give. We sometimes never see it, and it often happens that they don't get it in this life, but they get it none the less. 

Honored Contributor

I believe in coincidence; I do not believe in karma.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I sure do. It make take some time. I believe you will "reap what you sow"..

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Sometimes it takes a while for people to get what is coming to them. It is usually worth the wait.  I do believe in karma and what goes around comes around.

This is so very true.

In the words of Deepak Chopra, "one must pay one's karmic debts". One of the best revelations I've ever had. I suffered thru mine, paid and paid. Until the universe was done with my account balance.

Since then I live a far different life. I am now mindful of my own karma.

Respected Contributor

I believe in truth.  You cannot hold it down, and, like cream, it will always rise to the surface. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I not only believe what goes around, comes around, I believe it picks up in intensity on the trip back.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise