Honored Contributor

Re: Do you believe in ESP? (Not spiritual)

@PilatesLover wrote:

@LilacTree  I had the same thing. In the house we used to live in, I woke up every morning at exactly 2:26 or 2:27 a.m. 

My belief is that we all have ESP but in most of us it is repressed. Most of us have experienced the thinking of someone and they call, etc.

Things like that happen to me a lot. Why can't I ever predict the lottery numbers? Smiley Very Happy

@PilatesLover 

About lottery numbers, my former BF used to play all our birthday day numbers . . . 5, 6, 10, 17, 20, 25 every week.  He got five of them once, missing by one, the number 10.  He received approximately $2,000 for that.  The winning number was 16.  Ironically, that was my oldest daughter, whose due date was . . . 16.  She had arrived six days early.  But for that date, he would have been a millionaire!  It took him months to get over that, ha ha!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Guess what? At this very moment, I have 111 hearts!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@tototwo,

When I find dimes, I know it is a message from my Papaw.   When I first started school, every Sunday he would give me a few dimes to buy ice cream during the week.   It’s a very special memory for me, and I know he’s thinking of me every time I find a dime.

Honored Contributor

That's not ESP,  that's a coincidence.  We all experience that type of thing.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:

I have a twin sister who teaches in Finland....one night I woke up with a weird, severe pain in my face...got up and looked to see if I had a rash or anything...nothing....I called my sister the next day ( we usually talk on Tuesdays) and she told me she had sinus surgery the day before....freaked me out! I have not mentioned it to anyone because they would think I was weird...but don’t know how to explain it. Is that ESP?

From what I've always heard or read, twins can experience things like this, often.

----------------

My twin and I went to the same wedding.  We live in different areas of the country. We have very different coloring/body type and have never dressed alike!!! 

BUT...we showed up in the exact same outfit...same color...everything.  We had not discussed nor talked about clothing or wedding outfits!!  Almost fell to the floor when I saw her....

Esteemed Contributor

I do believe some people are more intuitive than others. It could be they're paying more attention to the quiet things, too.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Contributor

Perhaps but some would say there are no coincidences
Honored Contributor

I do ,because i have experienced it happening to me ,i won't go into details.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.