Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you believe in ESP? (Not spiritual)

@Brisky wrote:
I think it is possible. Much more information on how our brains function at full capacity is still unknown. We in general function at 20% ,correct? Somebody help me here?

While I dont know percentages, it is true that much of our brain is not at full functioning capacity.

That said, it's also true that our mind and our hearts rarely agree.

Respected Contributor

Yes. ESP/intuition/gut instinct/ whatever you want to call it. Yes. It happens to me on almost a daily basis.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do believe in ESP...

Many years ago my deceased relative had a dream that there was a large envelope with money in it stuck behind the the left wheel of a yellow 4 door sedan which was parked in front of a store she would frequent regularly.

She went there and low and behold it was there just as in her dream, so I do call this ESP intuition.

It is like a 6th sense directing you.

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Yes. ESP/intuition/gut instinct/ whatever you want to call it. Yes. It happens to me on almost a daily basis.

@catwhisperer  ..... it happens to me all the time since I was a small child .... I definitely have ESP 🥰

Honored Contributor

yes.  Use to more often, not much anymore.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I have a twin sister who teaches in Finland....one night I woke up with a weird, severe pain in my face...got up and looked to see if I had a rash or anything...nothing....I called my sister the next day ( we usually talk on Tuesdays) and she told me she had sinus surgery the day before....freaked me out! I have not mentioned it to anyone because they would think I was weird...but don’t know how to explain it. Is that ESP?

From what I've always heard or read, twins can experience things like this, often.

Honored Contributor

ESP, gut feeling, 6th sense,mojo, karma & whatever is all spiritual, its a message from God.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I know when my family is in trouble. I don't know how ,but I do. I think it is their guardian angel warning me to pray for them

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, and some people have it, and some don't.  If my mom had a small dilemma, like what color of new drapes to buy, how to rearrange the furniture, or what to cook for a potluck dinner, she'd have a dream that would show her how to solve the problem.  Then, the next day, she'd do what her dream showed her and all would work out well.  It was kind of a joke around our house.

I did not inherit this trait, tho.

I've heard that if a person often finds pennies, it means that a deceased loved one is saying "hello."   What does it mean if I keep finding dimes

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I definitely do. 

There are many times it happened to me.  Once I was thinking (thought out of nowhere) that I hadn't had a flat tire in years and the next day I had one.  The same with thinking about how long it's been since we had issues with our furnace and sure enough...

When we used to put our last dog (I called him my doggy soulmate) in the kennel for a few days or week, he would know when I was on my way to pick him up.  He liked it there since he had playmates but when I walked in the door to the kennel, the worker there laughed and said that he always got real excited and barked  about a half hour before I got there.  She didn't even know when I was coming.