Honored Contributor

Re: Do you always put back your shopping cart?

To me it counts if you put it in the corral. I love all the responses! Thank you! May you always find a great parking spot.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Yes and sometimes when they are left in the parking spot I want

Respected Contributor

Yes, of course. I've always considered it the right thing to do. This includes abandoned carts. I remember seeing a cart rolling downhill rapidly, headed right into the side of a car. I literally ran to stop it. Now if everyone else felt the same, we might just have a better world.  

Honored Contributor

I put my cart into a cart corral in the parking lot.  It's what they are there for.

Super Contributor

Yes

Honored Contributor

Yes, ever since I've been watching videos by Cart Narcs. They certainly shame you for not returning your cart. They call out so many "lazy bones"!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Yes -  always!  I absolutely hate when carts are left randomly all over parking lots!  I once went to back out of my spot and it was a very cold and windy day and all of a sudden a cart came flying out of no where and hit the back side panel of my car!  Scared me to death, plus put a big scratch all down the side!  Woman Mad  

Yesterday I had to do some shopping in a dollar store and it was very cold and windy, and I had to park really far away from the store, but I trotted that cart back in the store --- and it had wonky wheels on it, too!  Woman Wink

Have you ever taken walks and seen carts discarded all over the place?  I have seen this a lot!  I was talking to a store manager about this and he said they occasionally have taken a truck out and gone looking for them as these carts are not cheap! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

99% of the time yes

Honored Contributor

Yes, I always put it back. It's rude not to.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Yes.....I need the exercise

@Desertdi 

Me too, that's the extent of my cardio workout!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.