Honored Contributor

Re: Do you Like all the QVC's???

@Katcat1

The only one I ever watch is the original & I only watch that if I am interested in a specific item. I usually just watch the video online.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac,  That's okay, I will pass but thanks for the info.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have not seen the new qvc channels. I rarely even look st the original qvc anymore, because quality of clothing (fabrics and design) went down, repetition of the same brands over and over bored me silly, and it costs too much just to try something on. I watch if Dooney is having a tsv, but that isn't very often, and the last Dooney tsv that I loved (and of which I bought 5) was the Brenna in November 2015! For other Dooneys, I get free shipping and no sales tax on Dooney's own site vs. qvc.

Frequent Contributor

NO!  Since I don't get up in the mornings to spend my entire day surfing among different QVC channels, this (together with the delayed shipping times) has greatly lessened my interest in watching even the original QVC. I mostly now just look at "items recently on" + I check the blogs for news on upcoming items that I am interested in.  A shame, because QVC used to be so professional and so well-produced. They have simply "muddied their waters" these days.

Respected Contributor

I check online but I haven't watched them much.  

Honored Contributor

I'm not even remotely interested in the beauty channel. 

I find that having the two channels creates a lot of confusion.  A few weeks ago I spent a lot of time trying to find a shirt in a promo on QVC, only to eventually find that it was a "Big Deal" on Q2.  Even the mods couldn't find it, then one night it mysteriously appeared. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Frankly, I don't see the need, but obviously QVC does.

Honored Contributor

We only get the original one here in South Jersey (from Comcast). 

I wouldn't be interested in the beauty channel at all, and what could possibly be left for a third channel is hard to guess.  Is that one for WalMart type stuff?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

I watch the original QVC mostly....the Q2 Channel only has a couple nights of live shows otherwise repeats of the original Q channel...........so i will check that out if i have

no interest in the original QVC channels show line up.......

BeautyChannel doesn't interest me at all....and i am surprised that with a whole channel dedicated to one subject (beauty & beauty products) they do so much beauty programing on the original QVC channel....this week has been jammed with beauty offerings...a bit too much.......between Josie & Wen and IT and Philosophy and beauty gadets....ugh.

Valued Contributor

I love the variety! On QVC 2, my favorite is watching the Quacker Factory show every Wed at 10p EST, and now Leah has PM Style at 7pm!Q2 is where it's at Smiley Happy

What's awesome about Beauty IQ is that if you watch it through Facebook Live,  you can ask questions and they will answer them on air in real-time.

Also, as someone else mentioned, I love how each channel has a special deal of the day.