Honored Contributor

Do you Like all the QVC's???

Frankly, I have no interest in jumping from one station to the next nor do I have the other QVC channels.  What is up with having all the extras?  Will it pay off?  It will be interesting to see the bottom line.  For me, it is QVC period.  How about you?    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Do you Like all the QVC's???

I don't care much for Q2.  It's the same ol' stuff I've already seen.  I don't get the beauty channel.  I wish QVC would have just improved the original channel.

Honored Contributor

I like having a choice, so it works for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Frankly, I have no interest in jumping from one station to the next nor do I have the other QVC channels.  What is up with having all the extras?  Will it pay off?  It will be interesting to see the bottom line.  For me, it is QVC period.  How about you?    Cat Very Happy

Maybe they are just making sure they are on all the cable networks.  I think someone said it's the same thing on all of the Q  stations.  My cable company only has the original Q.

Honored Contributor

I'd watch them, if we got them locally. I've even watched a couple times online. I'm mostly interested in the beauty channel even though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My cable co. gets Q2, but not in HD....impossible to watch with everything stretched out and wrong proportions. Beauty IQ not available at all, so have to check it on my IPad. When I have, not much different than products on the original QVC.

Honored Contributor

I'd pretty much stopped watching the original it's gotten so bad... Why the heck would I want two more...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1"nor do I have the other QVC channels."

Actually you do....

If you do not have the other Q channels through your tv cable co, you can watch online live by clicking the Shop QVC TV link at the top right of this site.

Also, if your computer & TV are both HDMI enabled, you can attacted a HDMI cable to them to watch what is on your computer rigiht on your big screen TV!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I like BeautyIQ.  The way they demo the products is like watching a you tube tutorial but in real time.

Q2 for me is OK.  Just found it on Verizon the other day.  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

Twenty five years ago Qvc has a NYC channel..ooh so enjoyed!! Sorry but both these channels are not on that level. Items were unique and high end differcult to come by. Recall one makeup artist line excuse me forget exactly the name? Months ago mentioned it someone chimed in with the name. Ilmakiage ?! Oh loved her line. Think she was French. Products very much like BB compact. Once, Purchased large lip gloss container, shades and texture oolaaaa!💋