Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Think the Royal Baby Has Already Been Born?

I told my husband just that today. I wouldn't want that life style , not at all !!. I am proud of them taking charge with the baby . Even though the waiting is killing me.

Respected Contributor

Yes Grace is a lovely name. I don't like this holding back about the birth. But my own Son did that to me, his wife was a control freak. Maybe that's what we have here. Maybe I'll just move on about the Royals.Meghan does seem snotty and bossy.

Respected Contributor

I read today that they want to retire from public duties and just have a regular life. 

Respected Contributor

I did protect my second child from all the germs for the first couple of weeks.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

I think the natural interest in this family is OK but come on.  Really?

Prince Harry and his offspring will never ascend to the throne.  Harry, Meghan and the kids are really just on the fringe much like Princess Anne, Prince Andrew and Prince Edward.  Same goes for their current/ex spouses and kids.

@alarmclock - You would think this birth would be treated like the others you mentioned. But I think two things come into play:

1. Harry is Diana's son. We have watched him grow, and we probably feel a bit "protective" of him (not sure that's the right word). We are interested in him. 

2. Meghan is Meghan - the "celebrity" is built in. Although I think if Harry had married someone else, the interest would still be there.

I think we'll all get used to it, and the focus will once again be on George, Charlotte, and Louis. When Meghan and Harry have baby #2 (if they do) it won't be as much of a big deal - UNLESS Meghan pulls out her Hollywood diva card! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It’s not Meghan and Harry who are creating all of this hype..it is we the people.I think they just want to be out of the spotlight.Meghan might want to be a regular  new mom for awhile same as all the not royal moms.

Esteemed Contributor

I could careless.Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think the baby has been born.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the baby has been born yet.  The public was never given a due date except for sometime in the spring...end of April, beginning of May. The palace has said the baby has not been born yet and they also said they would announce when she goes into labor or the baby is on the way.  They will also announce the birth of the baby immediately.

What will not happen is that the birth will not be in a hospital, unless an emergency happens during the birth and the family will not emerge hours after the birth for photons to be taken.

No public photos until the family has had time to spend time by themselves.  I am not sure how everything got so twisted.  We have no reason to beleive that BP would lie to the people.  

My first two children were two weeks late and had to be induced or I would probably still be carrying them.  I got so tired of hearing people say " Didn't you have that baby yet?"  

We will all know soon enough when the baby is here.  

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I could careless.Woman Indifferent

Which means you actually do care somewhat; unless of course you mean that you couldn't care less...