Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Think the Royal Baby Has Already Been Born?

Maybe Harry will text Oprah and she can shout:

IT'S A BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe Harry will text Oprah and she can shout:

IT'S A BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!  Woman Frustrated

LOL ....right, @Sooner, the couple's newest celebrity BFF will make announcement.  Very funny, why didn't I think of that.  And then her gift for the new baby will be on Oprah's annual favorite things list too!

Valued Contributor

No baby yet today according to BP. They explained it’s all rumors. Also according to BP ( was told yesterday) it will be announced when she will go to labor.

Source google MM baby

Trusted Contributor

@Mlsg  What is BP?

Valued Contributor

Buckingham Palace

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just read that the palace reported at early this morning (their time) that she has not.  Harry is still set to go to the Netherlands on May 8th.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I hope it isn't born yet, altho I think it is, so as not to be so close to Catherine and William's children's and the Queen's birthdays.

Respected Contributor

No idea whether the baby has arrived, but not sure why the couple told everyone April. I do have to wonder, also, why the Queen of England woul have been to visit carrying flowers if not to welcome a new baby. I can't say I don't care when the baby arrives.  I'll be happy for everyone involved,  but it doesn't affect my life in any meaningful way.  I just hope it arrives healthy and safely for both mother and child.  I know it will be beautiful - all babies are.

Somehow, though, I have to think that the British people might be a bit saddened by the secrecy involved.  A new life is something to be celebrated - not closeted.. No reason to display either mom or child, but a simple announcement would be both welcome and appreciated. If I were there I might resent the demand for secrecy  -  privacy is another matter. A simple announcement would bring joy to the people and no invasion of privacy to the family IMHO. As it is, the time of celebration will be an anticlimax and since the family is guaranteed privacy anyway, what has been gained? Megan chose to be a royal, and the people accepted her openly. Now?

Esteemed Contributor

Jan 14th 2019

Meghan Markle revealed when she's due to give birth during her latest public appearance on Monday in Birkhead, England.

While speaking to a woman in the crowd, the former "Suits" actress told her that she's about six months pregnant. In a conversation with another well-wisher, the Duchess of Sussex reportedly told a woman that her due date is around late April or early May.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I believe the baby was already born and they are keeping it private until they are ready.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18