Honored Contributor

Do You Think the Royal Baby Has Already Been Born?

I do.  I figure that's why people are going to visit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Think the Royal Baby Has Already Been Born?

I do indeed think that baby has arrived.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't a clue

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Could be. I remember that the Queen went to visit William and Kate when Prince George was born. It seems like this pregnancy has been going on for at least 12 months. I guess we will know soon enough.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner @I have been thinking the same...I wonder how much time before she lets the rest of the world know.I am thinking it’s a boy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i wrote on another thread that with the Queen's visit and the Cambridges' it makes one wonder. of course they might have just visited to say hello to her mother with her recent arrival from L A.  i just don't think you impose on someone in the last days of pregnancy with a visit -  i mean, having the Queen of England over when you are waddling around,back aching and lacking sleep may not be the best combo  !!! they had Easter, the Queen's birthday, Charlotte's birthday (tomorrow?)  and perhaps other dates to stay away from in terms of announcement. when M didn't show up for Easter/Queen's big birthday, i got suspicious. she had been doing well, no fat ankles, wearing spikey heels etc - nothing seemed to bother her so i didn't think late days of pregnancy would keep her from a public performance.    but we shall see.

Honored Contributor

I hope so.  

Mainly for the fact I would like for this prominent family to enjoy a bit of privacy with such a blessed event, and share their joy when they’re ready.   

Honored Contributor

I haven't really thought about it much.  As I've said before, I buy the trash magazines and People magazine.

I'm sure some people will make a lot of money in bets made, (i.e. time, date, name, etc).

That baby is so far down the list of inheriting 'the title' I think they deserve whatever privacy they want.

I did find it interesting though because I've read some of people's angry protests about what they (some Brits) feel being closed out they posted (paraphrasing), "WE pay your salary.  WE have a right to see the baby."  

Interesting how people's brain works.  Although, in a sense, they are right (about paying their salary, I mean).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  that is scary. They sound like just the sort of people you would avoid. Who knows what liberties they would feel entitled to  take?

I wouldn't be a royal for  any amount of money

Honored Contributor

I don't know, but I think it's a difinite possibility.  I would not be surprised.