Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Still Wear A Watch?

I just started wearing them again after not wearing them for several years. I like them, plus the one I have I can actually see the numbers on.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I do wear a watch when I go out. I wear the nice, dressy Pulsar watch I received as a retirement gift from the hospital. My other watch is a Timex, which I keep beside my bed, so I can check the time during the night with it's light up dial feature. (We got rid of our clock radios in the bedroom many years ago).

Honored Contributor

I wear a hat with a sun dial.

Honored Contributor

When I moved from Chicago to Cali I promised myself that I would not be dictated by time and didn't wear a watch for 10 years.....freedom! Now I wear my watches as a piece of jewelry and not to tell time.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I wear mine 24/7. I can't see the clock from my side of the bed and I like to know what time it is if I wake up in the night.

My phone is never turned on unless I actually want to make a call, to save the battery.

Honored Contributor

Daily. Don't feel properly dressed without one.
Esteemed Contributor

I must have a watch on each day, feel na*ked without one!

Super Contributor

every.single.day

i loooove watches and i have quite a growing collection! just when i think i have enough i see another one i want.

Honored Contributor

I love watches.

Plus I think it is rude to check your phone for the time when in a meeting. The other people don't know if you are checking the time or your messages or your e-mail - all VERY rude things to do IMO. I leave my phone in my car when I am on a sales call or in a business meeting.

A discreet peek at a watch can tell you if you are on schedule.

Honored Contributor

I wear a watch daily. I'd really miss it if I didn't have one.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~