Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Do You Need Disinfecting Wipes?

These are 3rd party sellers that are trying to get people to pay these outrageous prices on Amazon's site. I'd never pay them. Shame on Amazon for not keeping this under control. The wipes are a convenience not a defense against COVID. I think most of us have found a way to do without them. I no longer buy the excuses given by the makers of Lysol and Clorox wipes as to why they can't step up their manufacturing process. If they aren't careful, they may find they have lost their customers for good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wismiss wrote:

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Kills Viruses and Bacterias, Lemon Lime and Ocean Fresh Scent, Great Disinfectant for Home, Office, School, Total 140 Wipes

Only $58 on Amazon.  This is getting ridiculous.

It gets worse. There are two companies gouging prices with these.EEF1946A-5E94-4830-9BCA-E09669842723.png

It's also available for $79 if you want to pay even more money.

Honored Contributor

Where do people live that they see Lysol spray in the stores? Not here in Inland SoCal since March.
Respected Contributor

I have 1-1/2 tubs of wipes...purchased in the winter.  I only use them occasionally....most of the time I use a spray cleaner and paper towel for counters, door knobs, etc.

Lysol foam spray cleaner is readily available at the grocery store here...I bought a bottle a couple weeks ago.

Valued Contributor

I use cheaper baby wipes w/ my 99% virus killer spray at home & work.
Honored Contributor

I would be careful keeping anything with alcohol in the car during hot weather. I know the hand sanitizers sold have been known to catch fire or melt the container they are in. I carry small hand sanitizers in my purse so they aren’t left behind in the car.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

We can get Lysol kitchen or bath sprays at the grocery store to use with paper towels.

@ECBG I wish I could get Lysol spray.  I called several local supermarkets, Home Depot, CVS & Rite Aid recently and can't find it in my area!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

We can get Lysol kitchen or bath sprays at the grocery store to use with paper towels.

@ECBG I wish I could get Lysol spray.  I called several local supermarkets, Home Depot, CVS & Rite Aid recently and can't find it in my area!

@haddon9 Stalk amazon.  Also go to walmart dot com and click on the item, hit "notify me" and they will send you an email when it's back in stock.

Honored Contributor

Our grocery store had the 7.3 oz canisters yesterday for $3.68.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Thanks!  I have been stalking Amazon and as the OP mentioned prices for Lysol spray just like the wipes are ridiculous!

I'll have to try Walmart...but I think I might have done that last week...oh well I'll keep trying but I don't understand why this is still so hard to find by now!