Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

yes, Commander's Palace

@Kachina624

@software  ...

I've always wanted to go there ... maybe trip!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hellodali.    Interesting to know about those blogs, I'll have to look them up.  All the accessories in my house as well as the outside trim, are turquoise.  Also much of my clothing and jewelry.  I can't get enough of it and this has been going on for years.

@Kachina624  You know I collect all turquoise jewelry I can find....wardrobe and house still neutral except for collections of blue and white china, lamps, bowls, etc. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do love the color. I just bought a turquoise canister set in HomeGoods....a light and soft color. Very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Yes, I do love the color. I just bought a turquoise canister set in HomeGoods....a light and soft color. Very pretty.

@Regal Bee.  If you get a chance can you post a pic? I am trying my hardest to stay out of Home Goods, but this might push me over the edge!

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Regal Bee.  If you get a chance can you post a pic? I am trying my hardest to stay out of Home Goods, but this might push me over the edge!

@proudlyfromNJ  Yes, I will. I haven't even unpacked it yet as I am redoing the accents in my kitchen but I will take a picture. It is a three piece set....so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hellodali.    Interesting to know about those blogs, I'll have to look them up.  All the accessories in my house as well as the outside trim, are turquoise.  Also much of my clothing and jewelry.  I can't get enough of it and this has been going on for years.

@Kachina624  You know I collect all turquoise jewelry I can find....wardrobe and house still neutral except for collections of blue and white china, lamps, bowls, etc. 

@Shanus.  Yes, I consider you a card-carrying member of the turquoise club.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Love Turquoise?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus.  Yes, I consider you a card-carrying member of the turquoise club.

@Kachina624  Yep. I carry that card everywhere. It gets me in trouble since I’m still collecting and running out of storage places, arm spaces and may have to begin TA (Turquoise Anonymous). Lol

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom

That's fantastic!  The next time you go to dinner there, try Tisha's in Cape May.  They are located at 322 Washington Street.  This is the BEST restaurant I've ever eat at in Cape May. Their website is:  www.tishasfinedining.com.  609.884.9119.  You've got to try this place!  You won't be disappointed!!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  When I finally opened my set, one of the lids was cracked! I spent the morning going to two other HomeGoods to no avail. I ended up purchasing another set entirely.

I hope you find yours.....and be gentle with it. Smiley Surprised