Honored Contributor

No; I don't even like it.  (Referring to the jewelry.)  As far as the color, I do like it in small amounts.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, and the shade whole family, from Teal to Aqua.

Honored Contributor

yes, Commander's Palace

@Kachina624

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Edited.  Oops, I jumped the gun and answered for @software-- but belatedly realized how pushy that was!   Apologies.

Jump in anytime.

Respected Contributor

I love turquoise too, @Kachina624.  The photo of Juzcar (sp?) is gorgeous.

The gemstone? Wonderful. Matrix, no matrix, green or blue. Love it all.  Maybe the matrixed gem more. I have pieces in silver but think it pops even more beautifully set in gold.

I am glad I collected both, b/c when all my gold was stolen in a break-in a few years ago, I still had some left that I can treasure.  It's beautiful.  Bright but serene.

The only gem I love more than turquoise is also opaque:  jade.  In third place are pearls. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Love turquoise in jewelry, love it as a color in fashion, in paint , in anything and everything.

Honored Contributor

I love most shades of blue,especially turq., but I would not want a house painted that color, maybe a door though.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom

I've seen that Cape May house many times Smiley Happy  It's a beauty!!

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 and  @on the bay - I've been to Cape May twice, and wish I could go more often. It's beautiful there! DH and I received a gift of a weekend there - dinner Friday night and lunch on Saturday. We stayed through Sunday - in October - and had a wonderful time! 

@on the bay - What wonderful memories! As you described your summer house I could picture everything! 

@OKPrincess - Your front door is amazing! I wish I could convince DH to paint ours that color instead of the forest green we now have!

@software - I recognize that place too - amazing food! 

I love anything turquoise. First it's my birthstone, second the color looks good on me! When I was growing up my dad made a lot of business trips to New Mexico. He started buying me turquoise jewelry, and I fell in love with it. I still AM in love with it!  Smiley Happy

(I would have posted sooner but we've been having Internet connection issues. Thanks to Xfinity/Comcast (NOT!) our small problem mushroomed into a bigger one. We should be OK now - I hope!)

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom Thank. Actually DH chose the color after watching a few programs on HGTV. I was hesitant at first but it grew on me and we’ve had many positive comments. Everything else is light grey and white.