Honored Contributor

Re: ~Do You Know How To Fold A Fitted Sheet?~

I can't remember the poster but I loved this idea and I thank-you.

Fold the sheets and put them in the pillowcase. They stack neatly and nothing gets lost.

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 VCamp2748 said:

I learned that method some years ago, but can't remember now where/how I found out about it. To take it a step further, I put both folded sheets, plus all but 1 pillowcase (since I use 4 pillows at a time), into the last pillowcase, then stack in the linen closet. One reach into the closet & I have everything I need to change 1 bed.

Were you the one that told about this in another thread?

Respected Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Sister Golden Hair said:
On 7/22/2014 VCamp2748 said:

I learned that method some years ago, but can't remember now where/how I found out about it. To take it a step further, I put both folded sheets, plus all but 1 pillowcase (since I use 4 pillows at a time), into the last pillowcase, then stack in the linen closet. One reach into the closet & I have everything I need to change 1 bed.

Were you the one that told about this in another thread?

I don't remember{#emotions_dlg.blushing} but will gladly take credit{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

~Do You Know How To Fold A Fitted Sheet?~

Yep! Been doing it for decades now. Now I don't know if it would pass my Platoon Sergeant's inspection, but they look good to me.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I do know how to fold the fitted sheets, but still dislike doing it, especially for a California King.

Regular Contributor

I am really good at it! It is an ""Art"" - and Martha - she does it well. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

We never fold our sheets because after we wash them they go back on the bed. When they wear out, we buy another set.

*shrug*

Respected Contributor

No, I don't.

Super Contributor

I don't really care how to fold it. I fold it and it gets put in the closet, no one sees it, who cares how it's folded.

Esteemed Contributor

There was a show on TLC several years ago called Clean Sweep. Peter Walsh was the organizational professional and he showed how it was done on the show. It was a fairly simply process but I still only do it about half way now.

BTW, I really miss that show!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown