Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Yardlie wrote:

@Cakers3 ... No, and I hope I'm correct. I have to play a solo at a concert today. Woman Indifferent

@Yardlie  Instrument or vocal?  Good luck-you'll be fine.  Unless you are seated in the 13th seat before your perfomance.Smiley Tongue

@Cakers3 ... It's a flute solo, and I'll be on a stage. I'll make sure I stay away from anything with a 13 associated with it. LOL!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor
https://twitter.com/lwitches/status/566089203436769280

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

No. I do not FEAR anything.  I just do not let  such nonsense fill my skull. Think about winning... being healthy...being as positive as I can... enjoying my retirement... Those kinds of thoughts rather than being afraid. 

@SeaMaiden  I post this word everytime we have a Friday 13th.  It's just for fun.

We usually get some cute pics and info on how the superstition came about.

Pretty sure posters are not really afraid.  LOL

@Cakers3  Oh....well it was not how I read into it I guess.  Carry on....

Respected Contributor

gosh no...my DS  and DIL were born on that day,they share the same Birthday..

Honored Contributor

Nope.  I've also been owned by two black kitties. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite number is 13, my birthday. The sixteenth and twenty-first birthdays are generally considered to be significant. Both of mine fell on Friday the thirteen. Two of my best friends also have birthdays on the thirteenth. We consider it lucky.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

No. I do not FEAR anything.  I just do not let  such nonsense fill my skull. Think about winning... being healthy...being as positive as I can... enjoying my retirement... Those kinds of thoughts rather than being afraid. 

Image result for chill out pics

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

hahaha...great word.....i have to say i don't fear Friday the

13th....but i must also say...i have never had a "good" day on that day....nothing horrible....but like today so far 3 annoying things have gone wrong......and the day isn't over!!! ha.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a deep fear of friday the 13th. I am leary of  the date.  I guess it is so engrained  in you growing up it sticks with you when you old as I am.

Honored Contributor

Not yet!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras