Valued Contributor

I'm "drawn" to dark bad boys, but surviving my youth and experience now tell me to run the opposite way....

Honored Contributor

Someone who would rather pick up a book than a remote control and who does not need to spend every waking moment or week-end with me.  Wants quiet time even if we are together as well as stimulating conversation.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Very smart with a self effacing sense of humor.  Loves to do things - not sit around and watch TV.  Open to new adventures.  Likes to go to the theater and concerts.  Financially stable.  Well dressed.  

Honored Contributor

For some reason I was never attracted to men with dark coloring - I've always been more attracted to the Tab Hunter - Robert Redford type. Other than that - good sense of humor, kind & gentle, easy to talk to, lots of friends. 

Honored Contributor

Yes....most definitely.

I like men with chisled features and dark hair....beautiful eyes and very intelligent. The intelligence part means more to me than just good looks. I am very attracted to a man who is driven and wants to make a mark on the world. Someone who loves children as well.....

Honored Contributor

Oh dear.  I must be getting old....I can't even go there!  I guess what I like in a man is honesty, sensitivity, bravery, sense of humor, and has a deep sense of God and a love of nature.

Honored Contributor

Last summer my cousin stayed over a couple days with us and she & I were watching The Virginian on TV (an old 50's western). She was saying how good looking the actor who played the Virginian was and I said "Nah , I prefer Trampas." She said "you would , that has always been your type" 

Honored Contributor

This is so neat-- I didn't know if there would be this many responses.  I like it because it gives an insight into each of you, and what you think and value...

Thanks for input, and hope there is more. There are so many insights and real thougtfulness in this Q Board!

Honored Contributor

Let's see. I'd set down and have tea with Anthony Hopkins and listen to him tell me all about all his films. He'd be Interesting!! and with an English accent, hands down, he's gonna win.

Honored Contributor

151949, I find myself vacillating between the Virginian and Trampas!!!  Maybe I'm more ambivalent than previously thought?  But they do share a similar integrity, even if they express it in different ways...