Respected Contributor

Re: Do You Have More Patience The Older You Get

I knew another East Coast Woman would understand. Don't know about spoiler, but would like to use them in all my replies.  They are a sign.

Respected Contributor

Nope!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't read any of the responses yet, but I will .

I just have to answer now.  I have ZERO patience.  It just gets worse with me with every passing year.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

ETA: I don't know why and how these 2 spoiler lines showed up! How do I get rid of them? Anyone??

Cuz you're clicking on that yellow thing that looks kinda like a smiley emoticon.  It's for spoiler-tagging.  The one you might be missing is two images to the right of it that looks like a colorless smiley.

HTH Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt... Oh, yes! I thought that was a smiley! So if I go back and click to the right of the yellow thingy maybe both of them will go away? I'll try it! Thank you very much!! 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Some things yes. But some things no...for example, neighbors playing extremely loud, thumping bass music in the middle of the night then carrying on with it in their car starting early the next morning, Sunday morning to be exact.Woman Mad

There are ordinances to follow here regarding loud music. But does anyone ever follow them? My wall clock fell off the wall one day when someone drove by in a car playing loud music that thumped it's way through my house.

@SilleeMee

I used to have that problem where I used to live, but I still encounter the loud music issue while in traffic at red lights the music is so loud the whole car is shaking and vibrating ...But we can get revenge and get rich by investing in hearing aid stocks because these people are sure to be needing them..... Woman LOL Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

ETA: I don't know why and how these 2 spoiler lines showed up! How do I get rid of them? Anyone??

Cuz you're clicking on that yellow thing that looks kinda like a smiley emoticon.  It's for spoiler-tagging.  The one you might be missing is two images to the right of it that looks like a colorless smiley.

HTH Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt... Oh, yes! I thought that was a smiley! So if I go back and click to the right of the yellow thingy maybe both of them will go away? I'll try it! Thank you very much!! 

Hi Dear!  Well, I don't think you can make those spoiler tags go away once they are on a post.  I say that because, IIRC, I accidentally did that a couple of years ago and was not able to 'erase' them.  I just had to back out and start over.

Maybe that changed, though, so I hope it works.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

i agree with you 100 percent.

Honored Contributor

I DO have a lot of patience with older people, or people with disabilities/health issues, and to people that are hard working and doing and giving their best!  

I DO NOT have patience with ill behaved children, or people that are incompetent, rude, or lazy in their jobs, especially if I receive poor customer service. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@tobes wrote:

I knew another East Coast Woman would understand. Don't know about spoiler, but would like to use them in all my replies.  They are a sign.

Hi @tobes ... Yes! I understand what you're saying! It's probably because of all the snow that makes me cranky!! That's part of the reason! Ha! I don't get upset with everything... like it doesn't bother me to stand in line, things like that. I now have fibromyalgia, COPD and other things so I DO have less patience when it comes to illnesses. Noise really bothers me, loud talking, allergic to candles, etc. from the fibromyalgia. Don't like arguing at all. My COPD cough makes me want to scream!! ...but I'm a good person, have empathy for people, I laugh a lot, etc.  

Oh gosh! I didn't mean to write all this on your comment!! I was thinking I was writing in a blank space. Sorry, @tobes!!  

Honored Contributor

Man LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL @Spurt !

17.gif