Super Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Bucket List?

forgive me,,,,this was to be quoted with 'changing the B to an F",,,sorry. can't figure this place out yet, grrrr

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm a baseball fan, and I'd love to take a driving tour of ballparks across America. I've only been to six different ballparks so far, so l have a long way to go, lol.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
I'm a baseball fan, and I'd love to take a driving tour of ballparks across America. I've only been to six different ballparks so far, so l have a long way to go, lol.

I've only been to two. Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Thank You, Sparrow, for your positive thoughts and good vibes.  I'm feeling a little better this afternoon but I have to keep my energy expenditure WAY down.   Some days are ok and some are bad, eh?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've had some fun over the years, e.g., boat races, rode on a NASCAR track with a driver, sky dived, but what I would really, really love to do is ride with the Blue Angels.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

I'm realizing one of the things on my list this year-going to Hawaii.

I also want to hold a baby quail in my hand

I want to pet a wolf, a tiger, and a lion.

I'd like to go to Italy and Paris.

My list changes often as things I've dreamed about come true.  

mstyrion,  I like your list.  Cool thoughts to create for yourself to liive.  Great you are going to Hawaii.  While we were there we went on a yellow submarine to see the coral and fish...we saw a shark too. Look around for that fun thing to do.  Different thing to do on a trip.  

I touched/petted a lion.  Friend has a wolf /dog....I know its not the same.

Held many baby guails in my hand; even cupped/covered them within my palms breathing into my hand trying to keep them alive....it worked many times.  

I plan on going to Paris and Italy too.  How fun that should be.  Create, create, create I say.

Now about one of your creations of things to do is holding a baby quail.   Buy a incubator and buy quail eggs that mated.... bring home and place inside the incubator and enjoy one of the things you want to experience in life.   Just do it and live it.   Such fun for you too.  Also friends and neighbors love watching also.   

Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

I've had some fun over the years, e.g., boat races, rode on a NASCAR track with a driver, sky dived, but what I would really, really love to do is ride with the Blue Angels.  

WOW!  Talk about flying high!  I hope you get your wish. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

IamMrsG,   Good going what a journey!    I like all the things you did ....but, the sky dived issue...LOL.. no way in heck would I ever be brave enough to do such things...I think I would die just standing at the plane's door before the jump.  

I too rode on a NASCAR track with a driver...that was wild and it took my breath away at times.  

Now I am with you on riding with the Blue Angels ....would love to do that.   I might give it some thought and add it to my list.  

Honored Contributor

I watched the bucket list movie this weekend and wondered why I didn't have a bucket list.  I'm going to have to give it some serious thought.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I watched the bucket list movie this weekend and wondered why I didn't have a bucket list.  I'm going to have to give it some serious thought.

Yeah! Woman Happy