Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Bucket List?

@ShowMe wrote:

I have only one thing on my Bucket List......and that is to beat the heck out of this melanoma I have.......  Before I can do anything else, this is a battle I want to win......

Am starting a new chemo tomorrow morning, so hopefully this will do the winning for me......

I'm sorry to read this Showme..Woman Sad 

Attitude is important and you appear to have a good one.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Show Me,

We haven't bumped into each other much lately, so when I saw your name on this line, I jumped in.

I've been thinking about you quite often.  I see you are starting a new chemo round tomorrow, I will be with you in spirit.  I'm pulling for you... prayers, of course Heart

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Sending my good thoughts as well, Show Me.

(Go Cards !) Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

No, never was interested in creating one.  In fact I never even heard of it until I saw it on this BB.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

No, never was interested in creating one.  In fact I never even heard of it until I saw it on this BB.

It doesn't have to be something written down - just something you want to do that you've never done before. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Not anymore.  I just changed the B to an F and called it good.

Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

It doesn't have to be something written down - just something you want to do that you've never done before. Woman Happy

I see from my  own experience that it does have to be written down.  I put it inside a Magic Box and placed on the shelf.  

The Magic Box looks like a tiny treasure chest of olden days.  So cute.  People ask what is inside the first time they notice it.  

Life should be lived as magical as our mind can think of living it.  How we think does matter how our life is daily.  We should use our mind in all kinds of fun ways.  Happy happy.  (smile)   

Do I have a childlike mind?    Sure why not?  

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

I have only one thing on my Bucket List......and that is to beat the heck out of this melanoma I have.......  Before I can do anything else, this is a battle I want to win......

Am starting a new chemo tomorrow morning, so hopefully this will do the winning for me......

I am sure there are hundreds of others here who can only say we care and we stand with you in seeing your melanoma gone forever. God bless you in this battle and keep you strong of heart and mind.  

Esteemed Contributor

Scooby Doo...Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

There were a few more countries I wanted to visit, and I wanted to  go Great White shark diving. 

But, no more travel or scuba diving for me so I dumped out the bucket.  Smiley Happy