Esteemed Contributor

I have a few things on my list, travel mostly.

One item is really trivial...wear a pair of false eyelashes. Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Have A Bucket List?

No, I really don't. I am just thrilled to have another day with the people I love. I don't really feel the urge to do something special--but them I'm 60, so I guess my bucket is filled already! LOL!!
Honored Contributor

No ,we don't have one . I'm just glad for the years we have had, and hope we will have many more

Honored Contributor

I have a few more states to visit and I'd like to do a European river cruise. No jumping out of planes for me like an ex-presSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I want to visit Tangier, Morocco

I would also love to visit other countries in Africa.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My whole life I made a List of my Future.   Started this when I was in High School.   I thought it would take my whole life to do, but I got them, or did everything on this list, before I was 21 years old.  

So  made a new list again thinking it woud take my whole life to do or get....again in a few years I got or did everything on my list.

Soooooo, I made my third list....and again I did or got everything.

Sooooo, now I have made another list and I am sure I will get or do before I know it.  

I am a BIG Knower of making a list.   It is like making a list of what my future will Be.   It is putting out into the ethers of space and it is created just for me to live and experience.  It is like I am a Goddess of my own life.  Like I create things in my own mind for me to live in the outside realm of life.   This to me is like Magic....magic is something we do not understand how it is done.   But it is Done.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No, list made for myself as i take each day as it comes.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Hi MGM - and all !

I don't have a bucket list written down or anything but my husband and I did decide that we want to visit that church in Charleston, share a beautiful service of praise with them and thank them for the grace they showed an entire nation.

I hope to have learned something from them. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Hi MGM - and all !

I don't have a bucket list written down or anything but my husband and I did decide that we want to visit that church in Charleston, share a beautiful service of praise with them and thank them for the grace they showed an entire nation.

I hope to have learned something from them. Heart

Hi Minky!!

All I can say is...Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I have only one thing on my Bucket List......and that is to beat the heck out of this melanoma I have.......  Before I can do anything else, this is a battle I want to win......

Am starting a new chemo tomorrow morning, so hopefully this will do the winning for me......