Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Find Today Long And Boring

Not really too boring, but a long day! I'm retired but have this awful sleep pattern where I wake up at 4:00 a.m....did the same thing this morning but it was 3:00 a.m.since I didn't change my clocks last night. I took a morning nap, and read my book/afternoon nap and hope that I'll adjust in a couple of days!

I'm pouting that it got dark so early! I really do not like this time change!

Honored Contributor

No.
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

It's snowed 3 x's today.  I have food in the tummy, heat in the house, roof over my head. 

Today, I'm very thankful for all I have.

I finished a crochet shawl, and started another.  

I'm breathing, I'm well, I'm not in a hospital sick with anything.

I got to see and visit for a few minutes with my sister.  She's home from 5 days in the hospital after Chemo.    All time is now very precious to me that I am able to share with her.

I refuse to be bored, just for one hour.

Your posting makes me feel thankful and reminds me to be appreciative!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I do not mind gaining an hour's sleep and the day went at its usual pace, fast.  Time seems to fly by daily and  I never wish time away especially since it already moves too fast for me.  

Honored Contributor

I hate the time change also. It seems like the darkest dark ever the first time it gets dark earlier...I usually get tired and put on my pjs....ready for bed....and then see that it is only 6:30...😬
Trusted Contributor

I slept like a rock last night/this morning. Thank you melatonin!  I woke up at 7:30a (8:30a).  Did 3 loads of laundry (sheets, towels, some clothing), colored my hair and had a leisurely breakfast before heading to work at 2p.  Even ran the dishwasher as I walked out the door.  I felt so accomplished!

I took my break at 5p, came back on the floor at 5:30p and it was dark out.  Ugh.  I hate this time of the year ... 

Worked until 8p.  Home now in my pajamas.  

Trusted Contributor

Sunday is my only day off so that extra hour was nice.  I do wish they would leave time one way or the other .

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I always find the day after we fall back so long and boring. It's raining here in Gotham City ( New York) so that doesn't help. I mean it's 2:41 and I'm thinking is it only that that time?

@Jordan2 

I really never notice anything other than it gets dark earlier after turning the clocks back. 

I work full time and my weekends always seem to fly by.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Zaimee wrote:

@Xivambala Glad I went to vote this morning. 15 minutes. No problem. Broward County.

@Zaimee 

LOL LOL...What site did you go to? I went to University Blvd in Coral Springs.

Respected Contributor

I love QualityGal's message!