Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Experience Unexpected, Fleeting, Special Moments That Last A Lifetime?

@ECBG wrote:

At ten years old, I suddenly became aware of two negative incidents that would happen in our family.  Both did happen exactly as I "saw".

@ECBG ...Can you clarify a little more on what you mean by .."suddenly became aware"..."saw"....Do you mean that sudden thoughts just came to you...or you actually had images of those incidents... or you dreamt them?

Did you tell anyone at the time?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Experience Unexpected, Fleeting, Special Moments That Last A Lifetime?

Two different times in my life, decades apart, things were at the worst possible they could be.

My heart was broken, but still raced at the thought of what was going on.  It really was the worse case scenerio.

At one point, both instances, all of a sudden I knew everything was going to be all right.  No one else would have thought!

And it was.

Trusted Contributor

Once as a teenager I was returning home from a trip on the train and it was already arranged that a friends parent would pick us up. But as I got off the train there was my Dad standing off to the side waiting for me. It was such a simple thing but I have never forgot it and never will. 

Frequent Contributor

I feel very emotional as I write this.  These beautiful moments.  What happens to them when we die?  I mean, will we take them and be reunited with those loved ones?  When my dad was 94 he suddenly asked me where does time go?  I told him our time here is not the same as Gods.  I hope with all my heart to relieve peaceful memories and be surrounded in love after death.

Everyone shared lovely things.

Respected Contributor

Many thanks to all of those that shared their "gift moments."

They were touching and I enjoyed reading all of them.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF