Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do The Days Seem Long To You..........

I blink and the day is over................so much repair and stuff to do in the spring.  Hoed out old plants in raised garden today -  filled some holes in the lawn - got involved with neighbors out doing things and it turned in to a gab-fest.   Didn't get to 'second base' today.

Honored Contributor

The days themselves go by fast but the last 6 weeks feel like it's been 6 months.

Frequent Contributor

YES!  I must admit to being a complete pessimist by nature, but the days seem never ending.  Our dog awakens us every single day by 6 a.m., which makes matters even worse.  I can cope until around 2 p.m., but from then on it's downhill all the way.  I try to stay productive, but not doing too well!

Honored Contributor

No, actually to my surprise the days go by pretty quickly.   Have gotten into a "routine."  Don't know how it will be when we finally free of this "lock down."

Trusted Contributor

For me, it's not so much that the days drag, it's just the repetition of doing the same thing over and over. I'm sick of cleaning and cooking. I want to have my kids over for dinner, I want to get together with friends. I need a pedicure, and a cut and color. I want to have lunch with my sister. Okay, I'm done whining. Sometimes you just have to say it out loud. LOL I'm thankful we're all healthy.

Esteemed Contributor

i HAVE NO IDEA THE DAY OR TIME.  I JUST SEEM TO WAKE UP...  EAT... THREE TIMES AND GO BACK TO BED.  I do watch reruns of Psych. I am bored to death.  I also had a bad fall backwards.  So I am bored, and hurt.  Getting better... great physical therapist up the street in a small office.  

I live on the border of three states.  If one opens first I am going.  NO stopping me.   Heck wearing a mask they will never know who I am.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Yes !  Can't see my 4 yo grandson (MR. Busy) because of stay at home but I can see him on Face Time so that helps. His mom is working from home now. I don't have much to do as far as cleaning out closets because I sold my home last year and moved to an apartment, downsized a lot so no need to clean out closets. Haven't driven my car in about 3 weeks, no need to go to the store, very well stocked. I'm not a book reader, I watch TV alot and go out on the patio. No need to shop for clothes, nowhere to go and my closets are already filled to the max. I do have a great guy to spend time with so that's a great thing !

Respected Contributor

Gosh , no.The days and weeks and months fly by.

I stay constantly busy and am never bored.

And, hopefully never boring 😏

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No, but I like long days.  

My routine is the same as always with the exception that I am not driving my friends to their doctor appointments and I am missing the kids at school a few times a week.

If the weather was cooperative, I would think it was summer vacation.  I can't wait for the  governor to lift some restrictions.  I really would like to be out on the lake with my DH on our boat just floating the day away.

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy wrote:

It's like the movie Groundhog Day.  Same routine everyday.  

Yes, exactly.