Honored Contributor

Re: Do Others eat weird combinations of food?

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Ruby Laine wrote:

I love peanut butter and bananas. 

@goldensrbest, I think that sounds pretty good. Kind of like mixing sour cream with the beans. Sour cream can make anything taste better. 

Sour cream is good on a hambuger.

@goldensrbest   Instead of a hamburger bun, I would fill a lettuce cup with sou rcream and green onions, delicious.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to everyone for their reply's I really enjoyed reading them.

Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

When I am home alone I prefer to eat several different "small bites" rather than a full normal meal - like a variety of appetizers verses steak/chicken, potato, vegetable, etc.

@Havarti   I could live on o'deuvres.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   If I don't eat them plain, I lile my French fries dipped in mayo or a hot ketchup.

In cold weather, I like soup or leftover pasta for breakfast, which is usually between 10-11am.

I also like spinach with eggs, swirl it into the yolks and eat, like my yolks runny.

I don't do it often, but I can make a meal of baked beans right out of the can.

Trusted Contributor

Macaroni and cheese with applesauce mixed in.  Potato chip and mayonnaise sandwiches.  Peanut butter, grape jam and potato chip sandwich.  Spam and grape jam sandwich.  Yum! Have not had these in a long time!

Honored Contributor

Now @mousiegirl  when I saw where you'll eat baked beans out of the can you were talking my language.  I will scoop out the rest of the beans in the can and eat them cold.

I also love, love canned green beans.  I will eat them cold.  They're so good to me it's like eating candy.  Weird?  Maybe!

I'll make a meal of baked potato and baked beans and/or green beans!  That's a lot of tooting!  Ha!

About baked beans.  I'd never thought much about it but when my gut busted open and when I left the hospital the Dr told me not to eat baked beans because of the shell on them.  They might get caught in my intestines.

I'd never thought of them (not baked beans) that way!

My gut healed on it's own because I'd waited so long after it busted open.  The Dr said I must be able to withstand a lot of pain to endure it opening and then healing enough so no operation.

I live with terrible back pain so that pain well...not as bad.  Ha!  Too much information, I know.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Now @mousiegirl  when I saw where you'll eat baked beans out of the can you were talking my language.  I will scoop out the rest of the beans in the can and eat them cold.

I also love, love canned green beans.  I will eat them cold.  They're so good to me it's like eating candy.  Weird?  Maybe!

I'll make a meal of baked potato and baked beans and/or green beans!  That's a lot of tooting!  Ha!

About baked beans.  I'd never thought much about it but when my gut busted open and when I left the hospital the Dr told me not to eat baked beans because of the shell on them.  They might get caught in my intestines.

I'd never thought of them (not baked beans) that way!

My gut healed on it's own because I'd waited so long after it busted open.  The Dr said I must be able to withstand a lot of pain to endure it opening and then healing enough so no operation.

I live with terrible back pain so that pain well...not as bad.  Ha!  Too much information, I know.  

@Annabellethecat66   I love beans, but they give me the toots also, LOL, not green beans though.  I try to only eat beans if I won't be going out for a few days.

So sorry about your back, I know how terrible that is.  Amazing that you healed without surgery, that was lucky.  How did it burst, were you told?

Respected Contributor

Wowweee! These are so wierd, mine looks normal- Hilarious!! 

Honored Contributor

I am a picky eater and maybe some will think I’m weird but here goes. If I’m eating a vegetable, meat, and some kind of carb, I’ll eat the veggie first, meat, and carb last, I don’t like to mix up my food. I also save my favorite for last, I guess I’m weird!

Honored Contributor

DH and I have cereal every Thursday night for dinner due to our volunteer schedule during the summer. Too hot to cook even on the stovetop.