Respected Contributor

Re: Do Not Post anything you are "MULLING" over!

Well I read something I was excited about this week.   Kurt Sutter has started filming his next series which is sort of a take off of Son's of Arnachy.  It will be about the Mayan MC group.  A friend's relative created some of the bikes they will use in the series....

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/2017/04/20/kurt-sutter-mayans-mc-sons-of-anarchy-table-clubhouse/

Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Well I read something I was excited about this week.   Kurt Sutter has started filming his next series which is sort of a take off of Son's of Arnachy.  It will be about the Mayan MC group.  A friend's relative created some of the bikes they will use in the series....

http://comicbook.com/popculturenow/2017/04/20/kurt-sutter-mayans-mc-sons-of-anarchy-table-clubhouse/

Very interesting!! I had read an interview with him that this was an "idea" and that "maybe someday but he didn't think so....". Of course, this was BEFORE he brought forth the series staring his wife that BOMBED so I guess he decided to do it after all, lol.

I LOVED SOA so I hope this is just as good. That fantastic about your friend's relative doing some of the bikes... do you know which ones/which characters?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Very interesting!! I had read an interview with him that this was an "idea" and that "maybe someday but he didn't think so....". Of course, this was BEFORE he brought forth the series staring his wife that BOMBED so I guess he decided to do it after all, lol.

I LOVED SOA so I hope this is just as good. That fantastic about your friend's relative doing some of the bikes... do you know which ones/which characters?

Is "Mayans MC" being written as a sequel or prequel?  Would love if it is a prequel and would show a young Jax.  Either way I'm in, really miss SOA!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I caught your post just seconds before it was deleted..........

@MalteseMomma   Not my post. Have no idea what it was about.

@SeaMaiden

oppps   (sorry)  It was an innocent post about saving our earth / enviorment thats all.

And it got the axe for being political.

Not much left on this board to talk about.

Somebody started a thread yesterday or the day before stating she was trying to choose a new heating pad.  This may be a genuine concern to one person but I wondered, "Have we really sunk that low?"  All we can find to discuss are the attributes of heating pads? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I caught your post just seconds before it was deleted..........

@MalteseMomma   Not my post. Have no idea what it was about.

@SeaMaiden

oppps   (sorry)  It was an innocent post about saving our earth / enviorment thats all.

So why should saving the earth be something we aren't allowed to talk about ... on Earth Day weekend?   Do they think Earth Day is the invention of some political party?   How bizarre.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  The 4/22/17 Madison WI newspaper printed an article stating that the late Wisconsin Sen. Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day.