Valued Contributor

Looks like Courtney and Jane will be getting their hands dirty tonight at 11 with Roxanne DePalma in Dishing the Dirt.  Not the two I think of when I think about gardening.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dishing the Dirt

[ Edited ]

Oh I don't know it might be fun. Two hosts who don't usually host garden shows getting their hands dirty. I will watch and see what goes on. 

Honored Contributor

The gardening department is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up.  Roxanne must be in town for the Philadelphia Flower Show.  Maybe she'll teach Courtney and JRT something about gardening.

Occasional Contributor

I guess we all know who will dominate the conversation.

Valued Contributor

Somehow I think they will work in a glass of wine while digging. Let me know tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor
JT said once she has the opposite of a green thumb and doesn’t enjoy it. I don’t know about CK but i would be surprised if she gardens even a little bit. Trying for some “entertaining” fish out of water antics like Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie on The Simple Life, perhaps? Even a cutesy girlfriend to the show.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
JT said once she has the opposite of a green thumb and doesn’t enjoy it. I don’t know about CK but i would be surprised if she gardens even a little bit. Trying for some “entertaining” fish out of water antics like Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie on The Simple Life, perhaps? Even a cutesy girlfriend to the show.

@Tommie1965  I don't garden, never liked it and a few pots of flowers on the patio for color is it.  I even hate to have to water them.  So I don't watch garden shows.  But I am making it a point to watch tonight, might be fun.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe it - yet another show with these two hosting.  Enough already!  I am so sick and tired of seeing JT on every single night.  Of all the hosts, why do they keep these two on all the time?  I no longer can watch in the pm and have to check .com to see what is on.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe they'll plant some of the newer hosts and let them grow until they mature.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.