Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia

Have you tried the Vinegar Gel cleaner.  It's a miracle for your shower doors!!

Also, I just looked at the web site to see if they are offering the seasonal scents.  

They don't have my pine yet, but they do have Apple Cider, and Pumpkin dishwashing liquid and counter top spray!  I am going to get the apple cider.  

Trusted Contributor
I have a soap foam or I purchased at Walmart. It works with any of the clear Dawn liquids, the ones you can see through. You use less soap, so less drying to the hands. You might give that a try. It still seems to clean very well for me.
Honored Contributor

Fragrance free only.

I'm not crazy about my dishes/glasses/utensils smelling and/or tasting like fragrance/chemicals.

I buy multiples when they are on sale.

I'm on my last bottle, and need more; but I'm waiting for a sale, lol.  I might have to 'give in' and pay regular price for one until a sale arrives.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: Dish washing soap

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I love dawn ,but it dries my hands out, any one  use one that is more natural,that cleans well?

@goldensrbest

I don't care what the commercials say, none of them make your hands better .... just use the one you like best and then get a squirt of hand lotion anfter doing dishes (if you don't wear gloves).

I've been using Dawn lately because I love their commercials with the oily baby ducks.     Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia

Have you tried the Vinegar Gel cleaner.  It's a miracle for your shower doors!!

Also, I just looked at the web site to see if they are offering the seasonal scents.  

They don't have my pine yet, but they do have Apple Cider, and Pumpkin dishwashing liquid and counter top spray!  I am going to get the apple cider.  

@Georgiagrama, have not tried the vinegar gel but I am definitely going to check out the pumpkin offerings!  I, too, love the Iowa Pine scent.  I turned my next door neighbor on to it.  Thanks for the heads up!

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Dish washing soap

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest

I don't care what the commercials say, none of them make your hands better .... just use the one you like best and then get a squirt of hand lotion anfter doing dishes (if you don't wear gloves).

I've been using Dawn lately because I love their commercials with the oily baby ducks.     Heart

@Tinkrbl44

The irony of that commercial is that Dawn is made by Procter and Gamble. 

Procter and Gamble tests on animals.  Smiley Sad