Honored Contributor

I love dawn ,but it dries my hands out, any one  use one that is more natural,that cleans well?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

My hands have become so sensitive that I always wear rubber gloves when doing dishes 

Trusted Contributor

i agree Dawn is the best- Have you tried the formula for Hands?  It's pink and I find it less irritiating.  I do use gloves if I have lots of pans to do (Holiday time) but I'm lazy when it comes to just one or two...

@goldensrbest wrote:

I love dawn ,but it dries my hands out, any one  use one that is more natural,that cleans well?

Honored Contributor

I have gloves ,just usually  do not use them, guess i will start ,years ago i used them all the time,got out of doing so.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I haven't noticed Dawn drying my hands out at all.  I switched to about ten years ago after using Palmolive for years.  However, I only wash pots and pans by hand - use the dishwasher for everything else.

Respected Contributor

I use Seventh Generation Free & Clear. No fragrance and says natural.

Honored Contributor

I wear rubber gloves when doing dishes, I use Dawn Ultra or Palmolive original green

Respected Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

I use Seventh Generation Free & Clear. No fragrance and says natural.

This is the one I use. It does an excellent job of cleaning and does not dry out my hands.

Image result for seventh generation dish soap

Honored Contributor

I've found that using too much of a dish detergent will dry my hands.  Most are so concentrated I should use no more than a small squirt normally.  Than my hands are okay.

Honored Contributor

My husband does 90% of the dishwashing here, and he likes for me to alternate between Ajax, Gain, and Palmolive.   I keep Dawn on the laundry shelf for grease stains on clothing.