Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
On 10/6/2014 SoftRaindrops said:
On 10/6/2014 nunya said:
On 10/6/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Oh lord, you are delusional. I find it hard to believe that in all your previous postings you have never mentioned you were on TV giving advice about beauty and fashion yet you don't even know how to go about finding a good dupe for the lipstick that has been discontinued. That is beauty 101.

And for someone who had what it takes, sugar, and is good at so many things then why in the world are you on here constantly asking why your son treats you horribly, you don't see your grandchild, you can't have a successful relationship with a man or most women?

Irsh, she has often posted about being on television giving beauty advice.

Yes, I remember reading that a while ago.

RRR, just because someone asks you questions about your business, doesn't mean you have to answer.

They wouldn't answer the same questions if asked...think about it.

I think Complicated's suggestion about putting a little note next to her computer not to share too much personal information would probably be helpful.

Yes it is a great idea............I need it by my telephone too. I am going to do that now.

Good Idea! Just remember it is nobody's business what television show you hosted nor anything else about your personal life. Think of it as turning over a new leaf.Smile

At this point in writing this message I have tears in my eyes......I guess my Prozac is not working enough since I am starting to cry again.............It is hard trying to remember everything and be alone for as long as I have.........I want people to know I am a nice person and I am sorry for any mean things I come back at when I am hurt from this board and this board has been an outlet for me to talk to people since I was in the business of talking all the time and being around so many people and there is nothing here I want to volunteer at and so I am not going to do that until I find what I want to do.....last week I was in my brain doctors office with him for two hours........we have not spent that much time together in years and he is glad I have a fish......and I did not even tell him that I had a boyfriend and broke up with him.......he wants me calm and structured..........I just want to be happy and enjoy life..........I want hugs and friends.......even though this board has hurt me it has also given me much joy and that is why I come back because of the nice people here..........I have not been caring around notes like in the past because I get tired of it but I have to go back to jotting down notes and STOP and think because my mind races..........

You've come a long way. Keep thinking about your progress and not your challenges.

And don't feel bad about the notes to remind yourself of something. If I don't make a list for my grocery shopping, I wander around aimlessly forgetting why I am there.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It happens to everyone, so don't feel badly.

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 qbetzforreal said:

Sorry sugar.............I had what it took..............sorry your friends did not make it.

This is just plain ol' mean.

That's the REAL her ( or him).

Honored Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Canada61 said:
On 10/6/2014 qbetzforreal said:

Sorry sugar.............I had what it took..............sorry your friends did not make it.

This is just plain ol' mean.

That's the REAL her ( or him).

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
<br class="quote_author" />

At this point in writing this message I have tears in my eyes......I guess my Prozac is not working enough since I am starting to cry again.............It is hard trying to remember everything and be alone for as long as I have.........I want people to know I am a nice person and I am sorry for any mean things I come back at when I am hurt from this board and this board has been an outlet for me to talk to people since I was in the business of talking all the time and being around so many people and there is nothing here I want to volunteer at and so I am not going to do that until I find what I want to do.....last week I was in my brain doctors office with him for two hours........we have not spent that much time together in years and he is glad I have a fish......and I did not even tell him that I had a boyfriend and broke up with him.......he wants me calm and structured..........I just want to be happy and enjoy life..........I want hugs and friends.......even though this board has hurt me it has also given me much joy and that is why I come back because of the nice people here..........I have not been caring around notes like in the past because I get tired of it but I have to go back to jotting down notes and STOP and think because my mind races..........

Please. When I first started posting I felt sorry for you and offered support.

Today is not the first time you called me SUGAR, with a sarcastic overtone. I said nothing mean to you. In my world "sorry sugar" is akin to calling someone the b-word.

Nice?

Super Contributor

No I did not mean that remark in a bad way.........it is a tough position........people usually start out as a reporter but I was lucky to get the show of my dreams..........nothing is impossible if we want it bad enough...........and I did not mean that did not cut it in a bad way but it is a very competitive market and it is rough.

Super Contributor

So you are discounting my studying and experience with cosmetics and fashion? I put work into that like someone would a job because it was my life........cosmetics and fashion aside from my professional career...........things are probably different now but I still say if you have the will you can do something...........you can get doors open if you are smart enough or at the right place at the right time.

Super Contributor

I need a shovel for this thread, off to the Home Depot

Super Contributor

While people were out being precious mothers I was in cosmetics study and fashion study and I have that nick of grabbing on to something and learning it or I had that nic........anyway..........if something is your passion it can be a career.

Super Contributor
On 10/6/2014 ivanatrump said:
<br class="quote_author" />

Please. When I first started posting I felt sorry for you and offered support.

Today is not the first time you called me SUGAR, with a sarcastic overtone. I said nothing mean to you. In my world "sorry sugar" is akin to calling someone the b-word.

Nice?

Well us southern belles tend to call people honey and sugar and mean no disrespect.......I am sorry you felt that way.

Honored Contributor

I just tuned back in.............I recall RRR previously mentioning TV, etc. (Could have been a local station). Anyway, I haven't looked back at all of the posts...........what happened? All was going well regarding lipsticks and colors, etc............{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).