Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Well I was trying to erase the too much information.............some I could some I could not.........I can't believe I keep forgetting. I am asked a question and answer it........so stupid.........of me.

Write a note and tape it to your computer.

Easy peasy.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh lord, you are delusional. I find it hard to believe that in all your previous postings you have never mentioned you were on TV giving advice about beauty and fashion yet you don't even know how to go about finding a good dupe for the lipstick that has been discontinued. That is beauty 101.

And for someone who had what it takes, sugar, and is good at so many things then why in the world are you on here constantly asking why your son treats you horribly, you don't see your grandchild, you can't have a successful relationship with a man or most women?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I always get a kick out of creative fiction!!

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Oh lord, you are delusional. I find it hard to believe that in all your previous postings you have never mentioned you were on TV giving advice about beauty and fashion yet you don't even know how to go about finding a good dupe for the lipstick that has been discontinued. That is beauty 101.

And for someone who had what it takes, sugar, and is good at so many things then why in the world are you on here constantly asking why your son treats you horribly, you don't see your grandchild, you can't have a successful relationship with a man or most women?

Irsh, she has often posted about being on television giving beauty advice. And she had a traumatic brain injury which would have a direct effect on some of her knowledge of the beauty industry.

Respected Contributor

Kevin McCallister, Home Alone

Trusted Contributor

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor
On 10/6/2014 adelle38 said:
On 10/6/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I still can't believe the man I dated for almost 4 months was not affectionate but I have moved on and met a nice man but only time tells and I told him last night I AM JUST NOT good at dating.......I don't know how to do it.........and I don't. How I could be successful in so many things but get an F in relationships?

F as in fiction?

F as in FAKE, there is a sucker born every minute, it just seems this poster, writes what ever is in her mind weather its factual or not.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Wow! A new beau already. I'm impressed!

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Irsh, she has often posted about being on television giving beauty advice.

Yes, I remember reading that a while ago.

RRR, just because someone asks you questions about your business, doesn't mean you have to answer.

They wouldn't answer the same questions if asked...think about it.

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Irsh, she has often posted about being on television giving beauty advice. And she had a traumatic brain injury which would have a direct effect on some of her knowledge of the beauty industry.

When was that and what forum? I guess I missed that.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".